Hello,This is me!

RISAL MAULANA

Blogger Professional Web Developer Online Marketer CopyWriter Photography is my passion

Thursday, November 29, 2018

What's On My Head

  • November 29, 2018
  • by


my Early Pict

hello..I am Risal, I was born in very small village somewhere in Indonesia and I grew up in a family that doesn't have much money or yeah people call it poor I still remember I passed my childhood with great struggle like gardening collecting wood, selling vegetables while the other kids had fun with one and another, I am totally proud of what i've been trought,  because I can understand early on how to deal with life, I am precocious but I also lost my childhood, but it doesn't really matter. I once thought that I was the most unlucky person, but I was wrong everyone is a winner. everything it's nonsense then you just need to think again, just imagine how can you read this article after defeating millions of brothers and sisters in your mother's womb, the truth is sometimes with God that all humans begin their lifes on the same line, you, me, them, all of us. I am a winner I keep it on my head ,so I can always remember everyone has equal  opportunity to be success so do i, I was bullied for a long time until I found a way to make myself calm, as B-L-O-G-G-E-R, Blogger and write something in blog. I've been suffering in scorn but blogging always heals my feelings no doubt. I found that this is something that I love the most and I will keep myself blogging unil I bored, but I will never get bored at all, I want to be a professional blogger, who inspires many people and you know, it's not about what I have and what I don't have, it's about how to get there how I get it, and I'm gonna do everything to get that. there's nothing impossible, all I need to do is work twice harder than what people do, there is a saying early bird catches the worm, it all depends on the choice, you want to be early bird or left behind you.
me and family

me and frieend
"I never Thinking about something, like I was Born in Poor Family, or anything, but I do what I want"
-Risal-
in this time, I found something, if you want see it, let's see. I love my family, and I will do everything for make them so proud of me.






Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

JOHN DOE
+123-456-789
Melbourne, Australia

SEND ME A MESSAGE