Hello,This is me!

RISAL MAULANA

Blogger Professional Web Developer Online Marketer CopyWriter Photography is my passion

Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Desperate killing me slowly

  • December 18, 2019
  • by
Hello,
i write something just like this, i wanna share problem in my life.
maybe you can read this, i don't need solution or conculsion, but i'm just wanna share what i feel now.
so now i'm feel so confused, desparate if think about life and my relationship. i don't know why.
first, i have a problem with future and family. i think my life it's so suck, like umm..wanna share my story to people, but the people i trust can't be heard my story. i feel so lonely.
second. i have a problem with my couple. like umm.. everyday i see she was angry for a litlte problem not big problem. its so make me so down, maybe in other place i have to problem and she has too. i want to take a break from all this. but i dont know how..
so this desperate kill me slowly. maybe.

i want to off on social media or disconnected with each other. i'm afraid for all this...

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna Veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

JOHN DOE
+123-456-789
Melbourne, Australia

SEND ME A MESSAGE